Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
- Daily antiviral disinfection is compulsory for all hotels, cars, trains, buses and rented vehicles.
- Mask-wearing is obligatory indoors and in crowds for all personnel and clients.
- Clients are encouraged to make use of hand sanification gel, to wear masks even out-door when necessary and to follow social distancing measures during activities and transportation.
- Contactless ticket redemption is available.
- Temperature checks are carried out at the entrance to all attractions and museums.
- Anyone with a temperature exceeding 37.5 degrees will be denied entry.
- All private drivers are required by law to carry Covid-free test certification.
- All public facilities (e.g. museums, bars, restaurants and shops) have now reopened on the condition they follow social distancing and sanification regulations, keeping each vehicle and venue vacant between travelers.
- Police checks are in operation to ensure compliance with these rules.
How we’re playing our part
- We have reduced the number of participants for each activity and tour we organize.
- We perform routine environmental disinfection of frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, telephones, keyboards and doorknobs.
- We are encouraging a balance of remote and office working.
- We insist any employees showing symptoms stay at home and do not return to work until the CDC criteria to leave home isolation have been met.
- We have ensured that sick leave policies are flexible and consistent with public health guidance and that employees are aware of and understand these policies.
- We support hand hygiene for employees, customers, and visitors and provide tissues, soap and water near the entrance and hand washing for our locations.